Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Chips !! They're doing chips !!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
According to the website:

Food and Drink

Tonight's fixture provides an opportunity for you to grab a meal deal, with chips available from the centre kiosks in the West lower, East lower and North Stand concourses. This will be part of a meal deal which includes a hot item of food with chips and a soft drink for £8.50 or upgrade to a pint for £9.50.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/news/arti...rt-county-afc-971856.aspx#ogChfmWCk6gPQBGe.99

Chips at last!!

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
They did chips at the Villareal game.

Damn! I didn't see them. So what's happened to the "we can't cook chips because of the ventilation/smell/h&s" we were told about by Azure?

northernseagull

Mar 12, 2013
FML you would think no one has eaten a damn chip before... then again I doubt many people have ever paid roughly 20p per chip :annoyed:

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Go and buy your chips from the chip shop in Moulsecomb, half the price and a bigger helping. Only a 15 minute walk, (25 with chips) from the Amex. (l personally like a battered sausage and wally with mine).

Aug 23, 2011
Go and buy your chips from the chip shop in Moulsecomb, half the price and a bigger helping. Only a 15 minute walk, (25 with chips) from the Amex. (l personally like a battered sausage and wally with mine).

does it really take 10 mins longer to walk with chips? how many chips do they give you to halve your walking speed or do they give you really bad indigestion immediately?

Brovion

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
does it really take 10 mins longer to walk with chips? how many chips do they give you to halve your walking speed or do they give you really bad indigestion immediately?

It's the weight. Takes a bit longer pushing a great WHEELBARROW full of chips in front of you. (Been to that chippie myself a few times pre-match. S'good).

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

Assuming they have some. Almost every time my friends bought some there, we've had to wait ten to fifteen minutes while they cook them.

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
This thread has got me into the mood for chips. Looking forward to purchasing some with my pie tonight. :amex: hope they've got some sachets of that lovely sweet fake ketchup you get abroad.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Eating some amex chips now. The chips are fine, but there is NO VINEGAR, only ketchup which I can't stand.
Barber out!

Eric Potts

Jul 26, 2004
Top o' Hanover
Eating some amex chips now. The chips are fine, but there is NO VINEGAR, only ketchup which I can't stand.
Barber out!

There are some CAMRA fundamentalists that say vinegar and real ale should never be in the same building . Is the Harveys / Dark Star cask tonight ?

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
There are some CAMRA fundamentalists that say vinegar and real ale should never be in the same building . Is the Harveys / Dark Star cask tonight ?

And that's another thing - I was expecting Hophead in ESL this evening - only Harvey's. It's going from bad to worse

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
This thread has got me into the mood for chips. Looking forward to purchasing some with my pie tonight. :amex: hope they've got some sachets of that lovely sweet fake ketchup you get abroad.

There is a good chippy in Seaford that will welcome you with open arms.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here