Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Is there park and ride for tonights game?

SockMonster

Oct 12, 2007
Brighton
Hi all. I have rather lost the plot with regard to travel. Can anyone enlighten me as regards tonights fixture and ongoing through the season? Do we still have park and ride? Alologies if this is fixtures as I sure it must be.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
and also, do I have to buy a train ticket from Brighton station?

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
From the Club's pre match brief email

As this is a Capital One Cup match and in order to keep ticket prices as low as possible, the club has not implemented a full travel plan for this fixture.

In summary this means that the park-and-ride sites will not be in operation, and fans using public transport should pay for a ticket to and from the stadium.

Seagull Travel and other coach operators are running services. Fans should check times and availability via their respective websites.

There is car parking available at the Bridge car park. Supporters can pay with cash on the gate but please note there is limited parking available. The Bridge car park is just a few minutes' walk from the Amex and is just £10 for this game.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
and no parking in Coldean.

gonna stay at home with a glass of wine, a lot less hassle.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
It's printed in big letters on the front of the match tickets that subsidised travel does not apply to this match.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Are the Park and Ride car parks themselves open? E.g. can you drive to Mithras House and get the 25 bus?

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
Sorry to hijack this thread but I've been out the country and missed the whole travel story. For the Derby game on Saturday can we still use Brighton and Hove buses , the normal scheduled ones , like the Uni bus for example ?

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Sorry to hijack this thread but I've been out the country and missed the whole travel story. For the Derby game on Saturday can we still use Brighton and Hove buses , the normal scheduled ones , like the Uni bus for example ?

Yes. Travel arrangements are re-instated as per last season from this coming Saturday.

TheJasperCo

Jan 20, 2012
Exeter
I'm wondering if there any parking spaces within a five min walk of Brighton station. If not, my Dad and I will probably park in Brunswick Sq and take the 25 bus to the uni.

Also, sorry to hijack the thread, but for those of us who still haven't received tickets through the post, can we collect them at the Amex before KO?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here