Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Roll call for people arriving two hours before ko tonight?

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I'm always there 2 hours before kick off. Instead of getting a pint every 20 mins or so I shall get there, buy 5, stake out a spot next to one of those rare shelves and drink until pissed:drink::drink::drink::drink:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Shouldn't you be concentrating on a roll call for those leaving on 75 mins?

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
I will be in the Swan two hours before kick off- no fancy e cards, no ridiculous special offers, real cash and get to sit in the evening sun.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I will have my first pint in Savannah burger and chips with a pint £7 pick up by coach at 6.30 normal have to go to the WSU now I will be able to get an extra pint as we are in the ESL not so many steps:drink::whistle::facepalm:

I will have my first pint in Savannah burger and chips with a pint £7 pick up by coach at 6.30 normal have to go to the WSU now I will be able to get an extra pint as we are in the ESL not so many steps:drink::whistle::facepalm:

Nope, sorry. I've read that three times now and have no idea.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea

I am guessing you have already started drinking...

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here