Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know what the 1901 buffet is tonight?

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Don't seem to have had an email and am tempted to give them one last chance on the buffet if it is something decent. Can't have lactose so that rules out pies and there wasn't much else at the Villareal game so I need to know whether to get something before or not.

#waitsforprawnsandwichjibes

Sussex By The Sea
Jul 21, 2011
Don't seem to have had an email and am tempted to give them one last chance on the buffet if it is something decent. Can't have lactose so that rules out pies and there wasn't much else at the Villareal game so I need to know whether to get something before or not.

#waitsforprawnsandwichjibes

Top class Chinese grub.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Twiglets with Hob Nobs at half time.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'd heard they were planning a buffet with those cheese and pineapple bits on sticks, Twiglets, egg sandwiches (the really stinky ones), and a light Lambrusco to wash it all down.

The Legend that IS Lawro

It's 'canard' Del
May 8, 2013
Burgess Hill
feast.jpg

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Prawn val au vents, cocktail sausages, crudites, houmous, sausage rolls, cheese and onion sandwiches, cocktail sausages and a hedgehog crafted out of an edam cheese. Oh and some golden wonder ready salted (they couldn't get frazzles)

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Are you even just a TINY bit embarrassed about actually asking the question

Seriously?
Go on then, I'll bite. It was Spanish and then Chinese for the friendlies. It presumably has changed. It is difficult to get through on the 1901 number at the best of times - let alone a match day. I will be working in Brighton and so unable to eat at home. I have diet intolerances. I need to know whether I need to eat before I arrive at the stadium as the other food options that were available at the Villareal (pies and crisps) are not suitable for my dietary requirements/dinner. Quite a few people on here are 1901 members and might either have had an email I missed, have been told at the open evening or Norwich game what today would be (I went to neither), or might have asked already. I was fully expecting the usual posh food drivel/jokes from some.

Not really too sure what there is to be embarrassed about but I am sure you will enlighten me.

soistes

Sep 12, 2012
Brighton
Anyone know how long the queue for the gents is likely to be? I was wondering whether I should go before I leave home.
Any tips gratefully received.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
I always pictured 1901 as sitting in your seat while some dusky maiden fed you grapes so this has really spoilt it for me.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Ah well - I'm sure I'll survive the perceived embarrassment. I have the answer I wanted thanks to a kindly PM so feel free to carry on!

Saint Lennard

Prawn Sarnie Casual
Sep 30, 2004
Seafront shelters
Anyone know how long the queue for the gents is likely to be? I was wondering whether I should go before I leave home.
Any tips gratefully received.

Are you even just a TINY bit embarrassed about actually asking the question

Seriously?

Or do you have an intolerant bladder?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here