Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

HAS tonights GAME become a MUST win match ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
I am NOT one to HYSTERICALLY overreact but for the FIRST time in YEARS there is a GRATE negative FEELING around the CLUB. IF we go into SATURDAYS game on the BACK of TOO defeats and ALL Barbers MUGGING of the CUSTOMERS as well AS the GHOST of Gus POYET looming OVER the AMEX even STEVIE Wonder CAN see the FANS turning UGLY if WE do NOT beat DERBY.

IT is VITAL that WE win TONIGHT as our SEASON hinges on THIS game and I just HOPE Oscar realises THIS otherwise the BOO boys will be GUNNING for him.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
See below

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
toss.jpg

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
I think it is important to win as we need to build our confidence at the Amex and give some other playes a chance also we will have a chance to attract some new fans at these good prices. I am looking forward tonights game.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This cup has lost its validity now. I mean no one gives a toss who wins it. No one outside league 1 and 2 takes it seriously. Even the FA Cup holds little value now. The ONLY thing that matters in football is the Premier League and even then only the top 6. There are 6 clubs in the country, apparently.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here