The cashback timescales for season-ticket holders paying by e-cash:

- Gates open to 90 minutes before kick-off - 15% cashback
- 90 minutes before kick-off to 30 minutes before kick-off - 10% cashback
- 30 minutes before kick-off to kick-off - 5% cashback
- Kick-off to full-time - 0% cashback
- Full-time plus 30 minutes - 5% cashback
- Full-time plus 60 minutes - 10% cashback
- Full-time plus 90 minutes - 15% cashback

Meanwhile, from Monday 12th August, non-matchday e-cash purchases in the Seagulls Store and Dick's Bar will no longer earn cashback.

Barber added, "We will have a variety of rewards, depending on membership level, across the season, including shopping events, special discount days and online offers."

*Please note that the cashback offer is only available to season-ticket holders who pay with their smartcards using e-cash.:facepalm:
Keep it simple please!

To help queuing your 10% discount will for the majority go down to 5% or 0% unless you want to arrive 2 hours early,no discount at ht.
Its getting very complicated this football malarkey,why not just price the food and beer at a competitive rate,get some decent food and train the blooming staff and jack the cash back crap :(

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Meanwhile, from Monday 12th August, non-matchday e-cash purchases in the Seagulls Store and Dick's Bar will no longer earn cashback.

Barber added, "We will have a variety of rewards, depending on membership level, across the season, including shopping events, special discount days and online offers."

*Please note that the cashback offer is only available to season-ticket holders who pay with their smartcards using e-cash.:facepalm:
Keep it simple please!

To help queuing your 10% discount will for the majority go down to 5% or 0% unless you want to arrive 2 hours early,no discount at ht.
Its getting very complicated this football malarkey,why not just price the food and beer at a competitive rate,get some decent food and train the blooming staff and jack the cash back crap :(

Over complicated, yes.

Tinpot, not at all.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
No idea why you think this is 'tin pot'... it seems like a pretty sophisticated, but as far as I am concerned wholly irrelevant, bit of marketing to me.

You seem to be trying too hard.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
What's the matter with the threads already talking about this - oh I forgot you need to open a new attention seeking thread

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
What's the matter with the threads already talking about this - oh I forgot you need to open a new attention seeking thread
Exactly. Probably the most boring poster on here, with the obvious exception of dougdeep.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
I'm still waiting for the +20% half time surcharge or a +10% Fast Track all the time counter (like LGW) so I can get served FAST, my only concern

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Exactly. Probably the most boring poster on here, with the obvious exception of dougdeep.

How could you leave Perseus out of that list!!!!

Jan 30, 2008

Keep it simple please!

go to the pub , meet some "real " people and reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelax :thumbsup:
regards
DR

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The number crunching has been done , the plan if it works will reward those who turn up early and/or stay later. Why give cashback on food and drink when everyone is clamouring to be served at half-time , the busiest 15 minutes of trading ?

Jan 30, 2008
the number crunching has been done , the plan if it works will reward those who turn up early and/or stay later. Why give cashback on food and drink when everyone is clamouring to be served at half-time , the busiest 15 minutes of trading ?
do you really believe it's a reward , it's all been worked out there's only one winner sorry but it isn't the fan :(
regards
DR

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I don't understand why people get so worked up about these trivial things. If NSC didn't exist, would these things even be a topic of conversation? Go to the pub, maybe go to the ground for one, maybe don't, if you're hungry buy a pie, if you're not, don't. Who cares whether you get 37p back for buying a pint 90 minutes before the game or whenever it is? If you can't afford it then just don't buy one, bring your own food. It's such a boring subject I can't believe there are so many threads about it.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
do you really believe it's a reward , it's all been worked out there's only one winner sorry but it isn't the fan :(
regards
DR

Some of our "big" fans will see it as a reward as they guzzle pints and scoff pies to get the extra cashback :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here