Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who else thinks nandos is overpriced?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He's back! You still meeting TSB then?
:lolol:

If I'm to believe some of the things put on here over the last few days, I shall be meeting a Puerta Rican woman holding a placard with 'TSB' on it outside the West Stand tomorrow.
Will probably need to modify my plan to take 'her' to Nandos afterwards.

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
He is a she and no I am not. Meeting with names on paper and calling half the people on the thread a pussy. Did you not cotton on it was a p@@s take due to the very strong reaction I had from a daft thread I started.

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013

If I'm to believe some of the things put on here over the last few days, I shall be meeting a Puerta Rican woman holding a placard with 'TSB' on it outside the West Stand tomorrow.

You can pay

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield

:clap2:

To be honest I'm surprised at his/her/gender-not-specified's persistence, most trolls give up after one thread

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
He is a she and no I am not. Meeting with names on paper and calling half the people on the thread a pussy. Did you not cotton on it was a p@@s take due to the very strong reaction I had from a daft thread I started.

Believe my first message to you was to call you a Troll. So yeah, pretty sure I'd cottoned on.

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
:clap2:

To be honest I'm surprised at his/her/gender-not-specified's persistence, most trolls give up after one thread
His/Her so I am a ladyboy? Is that you in the photo? You guys seem very paranoid, Wouldn’t a troll be slagging off Brighton and hove albion? Not arguing about the A23.

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
Believe my first message to you was to call you a Troll. So yeah, pretty sure I'd cottoned on.

aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh taking the mick about a strong reaction to a daft thread is not trolling.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
His/Her so I am a ladyboy? Is that you in the photo? You guys seem very paranoid, Wouldn’t a troll be slagging off Brighton and hove albion? Not arguing about the A23.

Most Brighton fans don't register on here and start posting about being raised by Lions in Africa!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]
While this sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling also used to describe intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[7][8

Innit

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Most Brighton fans don't register on here and start posting about being raised by Lions in Africa!

Funny that you should mention that, fella. I THINK that was actually a dig at your username (though that may be giving too much credit to the OP)

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
Funny that you should mention that, fella. I THINK that was actually a dig at your username (though that may be giving too much credit to the OP)

If he was trying to make a mockery he effed up spectacularly as Mowgli was raised by Wolves not Lions

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013
In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people,[1] by posting inflammatory,[2] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a forum, chat room, or blog), either accidentally[3][4] or with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[5] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.[6]
While this sense of the word troll and its associated verb trolling are associated with Internet discourse, media attention in recent years has made such labels subjective, with trolling also used to describe intentionally provocative actions and harassment outside of an online context. For example, mass media has used troll to describe "a person who defaces Internet tribute sites with the aim of causing grief to families."[7][8

Innit

WOW You shot me down. Although my intention was not to troll. I was just clowning around.

superbhafc

Banned
Jul 29, 2013

Again very paranoid. Maybe I am a spy sent from bournemouth

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here