Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Can somebody drive you to drink

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
The Mrs has Big Brother on most nights, I CAN"T FCUCING STAND IT ANY MORE, Chatting Shit, bollocks, crap for 60 minutes

Tonight is final straw, am back on the sauce

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Driven from the comfort of my own lounnngge, Am just gonna watch my wild china dvd off ebay :blush:

Seagull73

Sienna's Heaven
Jul 26, 2003
Not Lewes
You ask a question like that on THIS message board....? If you are recovering alcoholic, I suggest you stay well away from here.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
It would take something far worse than a TV show I didn't like to drive me back to drink

Exactly, on a more serious note, nobody can drive you to drink. It is entirely your own choice whether to drink or not. Blame shifting is the excuse of a lot of drinkers.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
shingle,

embrace BB - watch it - you might like it ...I've had to.

If you can't beat 'em - join 'em.

Wellesley

Jul 24, 2013
shingle,

Shame on you. Driving someone to drink is bad enough, but what you are doing is unforgivable.

stripeyshark

All-Time Best Defence
Dec 20, 2011
The Mrs has Big Brother on most nights, I CAN"T FCUCING STAND IT ANY MORE, Chatting Shit, bollocks, crap for 60 minutes

Tonight is final straw, am back on the sauce

The only thing that drives me to drink is a taxi on Thursday nights. Straight to town.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
Anyhow, just watching my Wild China DVD about the Yunnan Stubbed Nosed Monkey......endangered species

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
You do know that you can watch live tele on your puter? Wack in the headphones, and you're in your own little world, unsullied by BB crap etc.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
Driven from the comfort of my own lounnngge, Am just gonna watch my wild china dvd off ebay :blush:
:lolol:

Couldn't you just do a sarcastic running commentary over the top of their wanky conversations. Your missus will probably hit the roof, but :shrug: you'll feel better. Anyway its football tomorrow, so that's a night off from the shitness of it all.

Big Brother....ffs.

shingle

Jan 18, 2004
Lewes
shingle,

I've tried but can't get past the he said, she said, i've got witness's

You're a real trouper essbee, respect man, respect

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Cheers Shingle. I call it the dolphin effect. I switch half my brain off like they do
when they sleep. It all makes a lot of sense then :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here