Worthing
Basically keeping dry
Didn't know if anyone had tried the ones that the seagull store sell

Or any other good waterproof trousers

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I got some of them in a sale a couple of years ago, keep me dry when I play golf (apart from when if I piss myself).

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Waterproof Trousers

If i was buying waterproof trousers i would look in an outdoor shop like Millets or Blacks, i have got Peter Storm, ideal for watching my son play football on a wet sunday morning, think i got them when we played at Withdean due to a good soaking more than once.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Often forgotten feature of waterproof trousers is that they protect you from other peoples incontinence as well your own.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
If i was buying waterproof trousers i would look in an outdoor shop like Millets or Blacks, i have got Peter Storm, ideal for watching my son play football on a wet sunday morning, think i got them when we played at Withdean due to a good soaking more than once.

Thank you very much and thanks for being the only sensible one on here

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Goretex or other breathable stuff is nice. Not cheap though.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Thank you very much and thanks for being the only sensible one on here

Thanks mate no problem but i do the silly stuff sometimes!
Funny how the club shop sells waterproof trousers now we are at the Amex with roofs.

North Face do brilliant coats so i should think the trousers are good, but Peter Storm are cheaper.

Zukey Seagull

Jun 23, 2013
Worthing
Thanks mate no problem but i do the silly stuff sometimes!
Funny how the club shop sells waterproof trousers now we are at the Amex with roofs.

North Face do brilliant coats so i should think the trousers are good, but Peter Storm are cheaper.

We all do the silly stuff
:)
But thanks anyway for all the information. I do like Peter storm and there reasonable.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here