Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

P and R for Newport

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
This is helpful for all those who are travelling from some distance and have no choice but to drive...

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
Boils down to the same as there is no provision to pay for the P & R so not included subsequently means there is none available.

A lot of people haven't got paper tickets as it's loaded onto their smartcard, so saying what is on the paper isn't helpful.

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
Ticket website (at the point of sale online) states:
Travel is not included with the cost of the match ticket. There will also be no park and ride facilities available for this fixture. To purchase a car parking space please go to the travel section

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think that you will find it says it on the ticket website, the club website and the staff in the shop if you buy your ticket there. I dont think that they can make it much clearer, although I dont agree with it and think that under our licence we should be providing travel

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Park at the Marina (free in the multi-storey) and get a No.23 straight to the ground. (Bus fare £4.60 for an adult saver ticket)

OR if you have a smartphone - download the Brighton and Hove Bus Tickets app where the same ticket is £3.50 - to be fair if you live in Brighton your best bet is to get this anyway !!

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
OR if you have a smartphone - download the Brighton and Hove Bus Tickets app where the same ticket is £3.50 - to be fair if you live in Brighton your best bet is to get this anyway !!

Actually theres a special £3.00 "rider" return ticket on the 23,25,and 28 and 29 as far as the university - I think they introduced this to run big lemon out of business.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here