Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Oscar Garcia - Flair Driver

BHseagull

Aug 5, 2008
Brighton
Just spotted Oscar* BOMBING it down the left hand lane of the Falmer exit past a queue of traffic in his BEEMER only to WHIP around the roundabout in the outside lane and cut in behind me in front of various angry drivers. The guy behind tried to edge in front but Oscar nipped this in the bus with an AUDACIOUS beep and proceeded to cut him up.

If Oscar can instil this type of ATTITUDE in our squad, we will go places this season. He knows he has a GOD-GIVEN right to do what he wants on the road and if our players think the same on the ball we will see the likes of Kemy Agustein MAULING someone off the ball and proceeding to STROLL down the field and plant a ROCKET in the roof of the net.

*please note - this may not have been Oscar but my point still stands.

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Fookin cyclists.

Dumseagull

Jun 13, 2012
Lancing
Just spotted Oscar* BOMBING it down the left hand lane of the Falmer exit past a queue of traffic in his BEEMER only to WHIP around the roundabout in the outside lane and cut in behind me in front of various angry drivers. The guy behind tried to edge in front but Oscar nipped this in the bus with an AUDACIOUS beep and proceeded to cut him up.

If Oscar can instil this type of ATTITUDE in our squad, we will go places this season. He knows he has a GOD-GIVEN right to do what he wants on the road and if our players think the same on the ball we will see the likes of Kemy Agustein MAULING someone off the ball and proceeding to STROLL down the field and plant a ROCKET in the roof of the net.

Are you sure it wasn't Lua Lua? Did he indicate left then turn right?!

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patreon
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Oscar was driving a land rover evoque out of the stadium after the fans forum on Thursday

Hugo Rune

NSC Patreon
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton

There are now a whole host of German engineered four wheeled luxury marques parked up in the field opposite the stadium (no really!). From VWs to Mercs, the 'community' won't touch anything else. . . that would be below them. I wonder if your mystery driver came from the other side of village way?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here