Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Amex loses half its value overnight!

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
Due to an invasion of pikeys who have deposited themselves in the field opposite Stalag Hut 1 (Main Entrance).:cool:
Just got my ticket for Newport and had to be let through the closed gate by two guards.:eek:
One said the travellers have been given a notice to move on because the land belongs to the Albion:albion:
Not clever enough to download pictures but must be about twenty caravans.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Due to an invasion of pikeys who have deposited themselves in the field opposite Stalag Hut 1 (Main Entrance).:cool:
Just got my ticket for Newport and had to be let through the closed gate by two guards.:eek:
One said the travellers have been given a notice to move on because the land belongs to the Albion:albion:

Palace fans having a quick break in beautiful surroundings before the Premier League starts?

(I'm almost apologising for that incredibly predictable typecasting as I post)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
At least there is 24 hour security at the stadium (I think). Might actually give the ridiculous number of Bennetts Field stewards something to actually do on Tuesday night, keeping an eye on the beemers and mercs.

Pinkie Brown

I'll look after the skirt
Sep 5, 2007
Neues Zeitalter DDR
At least there is 24 hour security at the stadium (I think). Might actually give the ridiculous number of Bennetts Field stewards something to actually do on Tuesday night, keeping an eye on the beemers and mercs.

I'm sure the members of the travelling community are quite capable of looking after their own vehicles......

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

When you finally get them off your land, they will have stripped the Amex bare, and leave piles of rubbish.
Another court case looming :facepalm:

Official Old Man

Uckfield Seagull
Aug 27, 2011
Brighton
And we are all thinking, lets all join them for a short period. Say between 7 and 9:30 Tuesday. Free parking. Unless they are on to it and have a big sign up saying £10 PARKING.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
if these are the same ones the residents of Saltdean scared off, imagine what a horde of 20'000 could do? Might get them fully out of our backyard.

Leighgull

Dec 27, 2012
:lolol::lolol::lolol:

When you finally get them off your land, they will have stripped the Amex bare, and leave piles of rubbish.
Another court case looming :facepalm:[/]

Good luck getting RAPED every week this term.Bellend.

Saw those after picking up tickets today,spoke to one of the travellers who was furious,he said he was charged £20 to pitch up and there was no transport laid on into town and he was charged an additional £1.50 per person as some sort of booking fee:facepalm:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here