Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Bruno out for several weeks - oh dear

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I wonder if this will affect any loan move that may have been lined up for Dunk?

Bruno seems to have struggle with fitness since the middle of last season. Shame, he is a top player on his day.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Worst case scenario, Lopez can play Right back and Calde sticks to the left.

Dont panic until the transfer window is shut.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
I wonder if this will affect any loan move that may have been lined up for Dunk?

Bruno seems to have struggle with fitness since the middle of last season. Shame, he is a top player on his day.

I wonder if this is why a loan move may have come up for Dunk?

We then have the wages for extra FB cover where we need it most.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
With Calderon moving back to right back it makes the need for left back more urgent unless Oscar is going to throw Maksimenko in, probably depends on his performance tomorrow night when he will obviously start

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Christ. Suppose someone has to give the physio's a job now that Vicente has gone, and looks like Bruno is certainly happy to do so. The jury is very much out on him for me at this point. Made of glass.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
It was widely accepted last year that Calderon was our reserve full back because he wasn't good enough for the Championship.

Now he's our first choice!
Good luck with pedaling an anti Calde vibe on NSC, historical or not.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
It was widely accepted last year that Calderon was our reserve full back because he wasn't good enough for the Championship.

Now he's our first choice!

No, it wasn't. In fact, after his run in the team in the latter half of the season there was a big discussion over who was better out of the two. Calderon has never been widely accepted as not good enough for the division. Some people may have believed so, but not enough for it to be widely accepted.

One Love

Aug 22, 2011
Brighton
Oh joy.

Look at that run post Christmas where we stopped conceding and check who was the regular right back in that run. It was not Bruno.

Look at the home play-off against Palace and their opening goal.

Don't think I have ever seen a player make 3 juvenile mistakes in such a short time. Rarely nowadays do I lose it as a fan and scream my head off but that day I couldn't help myself.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Look at the home play-off against Palace and their opening goal.

Don't think I have ever seen a player make 3 juvenile mistakes in such a short time. Rarely nowadays do I lose it as a fan and scream my head off but that day I couldn't help myself.
Widely accepted or your opinion based on one game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here