Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Lewis Dunk to Wolves on season long loan?

Iamapen15

May 17, 2009
Back of the North Stand
Just been told this.............. anybody know anything more?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Would be a good move for him, and helps us finance the wages of a left back.

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
Good move for Dunk. Cant see him getting to play for us this season.

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Could be a good move all round. Based on pre-season I think he has lost some flexibility and was reminded of Kerry Mayo in the latter part of his career. Maybe this move is what he needs to kick on.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Can someone remind me who we've got as centre backs if he goes? Upson & Greer obviously, but we need 2 more *proper* centre back as cover (Calde doesn't count).

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I do know we've been trying to get him out on loan for a while now. Wolves probably a good move for him

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
Good move, he seems to have gone backwards the last few times I've seen him play since he first broke in to the team. Maybe not surprising due to everything he has had to deal with off the pitch and a move elsewhere for a while might be the best thing for him as he did look a real talent.

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
Re: Lewis Dunk to Wolves on season long loan

I don't think Dunk is the finished article so this would help him.

So how many years are you going to give him before he is???........as many as Barnes has had?.. they keep saying he is still developing......

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
Lewis Dunk to Wolves on season long loan

Can someone remind me who we've got as centre backs if he goes? Upson & Greer obviously, but we need 2 more *proper* centre back as cover (Calde doesn't count).

Erm Adam.

Calderon is decent as centre back too.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004

El Abd?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009

adam-el-abd-portfolio.jpg

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Ah yes, ta. I'm uncomfortable with ONE recognised centre back as cover. As for Calde, we're a bit short at full back too so the idea of switching a first choice full back to cover as centre back seems daft.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here