Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Crofts

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Really unimpressed with him since resigning, not the player he was, I remember him scoring goals, winning headers and tackling hard! This time round none of this has been apparent and he looks really poor, even simple passing has gone from his game. I'd expect him to be a fringe player once Kemy is fit.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patreon
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Last season was unfortunate for him, as he started on fire and then got an injury and was never the same. I hope he improves this year as his experience could be important.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
It took a while for people to like crofts when he first signed and tended to polarise opinions it was only as he was sold his praises were getting sung. Maybe he needs a run of consistent games to start showin his worth but kemy looks twice the player at the moment so not sure he'll hold down a starting place to improve into the team.

R. Slicker

Jan 1, 2009
I. M. O. good, Solid performance yesterday. I'm hoping he can step up this season.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Last season was unfortunate for him, as he started on fire and then got an injury and was never the same. I hope he improves this year as his experience could be important.

The injury seemed a watershed moment. I thought the summer break and his involvement in pre season might have brought him back to peak form. Although I've not seen a game yet he doesn't seem to have rediscovered any kind of form

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Really unimpressed with him since resigning, not the player he was, I remember him scoring goals, winning headers and tackling hard! This time round none of this has been apparent and he looks really poor, even simple passing has gone from his game. I'd expect him to be a fringe player once Kemy is fit.

I agree with this. Lets just hope that he gets back to his best under Oscar.

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
I'm on the fence, but only as it is, I suspect, a matter of time negatively speaking.

He's played well but I'm don't exactly feel 'safe' with him.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Agreed, his dog show is excellent by all accounts and worth his place in the squad on this alone (though he played better, and definitely tackled harder, when at Norwich).

Tackled like a terrier early on in his career.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Mr 6.5-7/10 has struggled in his second spell, partly due to being very limited. Works hard, gives his all, passion etc, but unless he's winning the ball well and working hard in the engine room of midfield, he's not a massive amount of use.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here