Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

One for the girls.Who was sexier Mullers or Melia?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Hahahahaha!

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Wouldn't you prefer to be with Val Lloyd, Melia's GF?

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
I've had to google it as I'm a little to young to already have an opinion. As he was back then I suppose Mullery wins?

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
I've had to google it as I'm a little to young to already have an opinion. As he was back then I suppose Mullery wins?

Oof, admitting to being female and young on NSC could be something you'll regret.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
I've already alienated a postcode of people, so I'm fairly well protected!!

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:
Albion 4ever, Broady, Goring-by-Seagull, jgmcdee, piersa, Pinkie Brown, Robot Chicken, Sergei's Celebration, TSB (Just now...honest!), Zebedee
This page has had 358 visits

Quelle Surprise

MissGull

Apr 1, 2013
Haha! Well I think I need all the friends I can get due to my completely controversial and outrageous opinions on Sussex dwellings. So I'm not one to be too fussy. :shootself

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Wouldn't you prefer to be with Val Lloyd, Melia's GF?

I met Val and had an opportunity to look at her modelling albums. I think I must have been about 16 or so then. I viewed them in Melias house whilst Jimmy was chatting football with..........(I wont say)........suffice to say I was more into the albums NOT related to football at that point. True too. No I wont supply proof

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
:lolol:

Never gets old reading that

No, no it doesn't. I've seen him 'on the pull' on West Street, back in the day. The lad defines smooth.

Haha! Well I think I need all the friends I can get due to my completely controversial and outrageous opinions on Sussex dwellings. So I'm not one to be too fussy. :shootself

Whilst I have no knowledge of the matter on which you speak, you can be a little fussier than an NSCer. Trust.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I met Val and had an opportunity to look at her modelling albums. I think I must have been about 16 or so then. I viewed them in Melias house whilst Jimmy was chatting football with..........(I wont say)........suffice to say I was more into the albums NOT related to football at that point. True too. No I wont supply proof

Great story! :clap:

btw Did you ever knock one out with Val Lloyd in mind?

Last edited:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here