Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Loan Striker

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Seeing that QPR started with Zamora and Johnson with Austin to bring on if needed and we have a DS player like George Barker who do people think we should realistically chase to get on loan to come off of the bench if we need a goal or two until CMS is fit, to be that man or even possibly for the season. Everybody seems to say we need a striker but who?

Ketchy

Steve Fosters Sweat Band
May 19, 2009
Seaford
Wellington silva on loan from arsenal for 6 months ?
Scored goals in whilst on loan in Spain and now needs to play to gain experience on English football!

ole ole ole vicente

Aug 6, 2012
I agree. With Hoskins out, we need another striking option and quickly. I think it will be a spanish option, can't see what decent options exist in English leagues that are reasonable and good enough. This week I hope

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I agree that we need a left back but I do not think that he would be so difficult to get as a striker good enough to score goals and sit on our bench until needed possibly. Good strikers are in great demand and ideal answer would be another Kevin Philips but I dont think there is one about.

forumwayseagull

Oct 22, 2005
Rochester kent
OG says he wants more goals, he is aware of key areas, has budget similar to last year so I would hope striker( quality player of billy sharp standard would be high on agenda)

scooter1

How soon is now?
I think Billy Sharp would be a great signing. I'm astounded that he signed for Southampton, made no impression and was then loaned out. He could certainly do a job here, and if he has based his family down here after the Soton move, then it's only a hop along the coast

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here