Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Comparison

el punal

I won't be able to watch the Albion until the Burnley game (Aug.24th) because of summer hols booked by my dear wife with incredible cruel timing. :tantrum:

Having watched the first league game at Hull last August I was really impressed with the boys and we were unlucky to lose. So, those of you who went to Leeds, how did we compare to this time last year. I have read conflicting reports and it would useful to know what to expect when I'm back - hopefully it will be encouraging news.

EastUpperSeagull

Jul 3, 2013
We looked rushed in possession at times when we didn't need to be and the defence was to easily stretched which lead to the equaliser. However the players kept battling and seemed to remain confident which will help in these situations 9/10. The Kemy/bridcutt partnership looks exciting and Ulloa should get a decent haul this season.

OG also made positive subs and changes to try and win the game which shows his intentions, and I felt that Gus sometimes lacked a plan B (Charlton at home springs immediately to mind). I know they didn't work yesterday but that positivity should mean less draws which although more risky is probably the best way to try and get out of this division what with the increased competitiveness.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here