Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Has there been a worse header of the ball than Bruno ever at the Albion

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
He does have talents, he proved that last season but heading isn't one of them. In fact, I reckon he's the worst I've ever seen. Worse than Jake Robinson, he's that bad. Any other contenders?

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
We did have a big lump, I think it was in Micky Adam's 2nd term and I think his name was George Santos.

Somebody called the phone-in after a particular game and describe Santos as have a head like a 50p and feet like Toberlerone!

FalmerforAll!**

NSC's Most Intelligent
Oct 26, 2005
Burgess Hill
Agree entirely, he's hopeless in the air. I remember Andy Whing being particularly useless not so much at heading but he always seemed to clatter into the opponent rather than the ball.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Agree entirely, he's hopeless in the air. I remember Andy Whing being particularly useless not so much at heading but he always seemed to clatter into the opponent rather than the ball.

Whing scored with a beauty of a header.......... straight past FDM

phoenix

May 18, 2009
He does have talents, he proved that last season but heading isn't one of them. In fact, I reckon he's the worst I've ever seen. Worse than Jake Robinson, he's that bad. Any other contenders?

I find it quite incredible that you can start a thread moaning about one of our player's.

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011

Best I ever saw for The Albion was Bobby Smith, could he head a ball or what, when it left Bobby's head it went like a bullet, mind you he was The England centre forward at one time, pure class.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Stewart Storer was probably quite a good headerer of the ball. Unfortunately, his jumps were SO mistimed that we never found out one way or another.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Buckley gave him a run for his money with the chance towards the end yesterday

Grassman

Jun 12, 2008
Tun Wells
Cannot believe that nobody has mentioned Mark Farrington. He used to be able to jump about 6" in to the air and had zero power behind it - as Barry Lloyd once said: "he's a more complete centre forward than Mickey Small".

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Terry Connor

#sacrilege

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Bruno doesn't take any chances with incoming crosses while defending and heads the ball out for a corner , better that he does that than an opposition player getting to it and scoring.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Colin Hawkins. No sense of direction either.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
Colin Hawkins knew where the goal was. Who could forget his tremendous diving header, which hopefully somebody will post a link to.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here