Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

When was the last time you were physically sick?

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
The last time I threw up was when I was 19 from too much alcohol. I am now 42 and still drink like a fish. That makes me hard with a constitution of an ox.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
By the way I like how the thread title specifies 'physically sick' as opposed to say 'mentally sick'.

Although my answer would still probably be an hour ago on the train.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
The other week I felt horribly ill one night for no apparent reason, went and threw up several times then went back to sleep and wash fine, slightly bizarre episode

BHAZiggy

Pedant
Jan 12, 2011
Hastings
Last night. It was most unpleasant.

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
Got a bit of heatstroke about five weeks ago on a train up to London, after eating a slightly outdated egg-and-cress sandwich.

Hueyied in the train toilet then all over the steps outside Wallington station, where two mates had gone to meet me.

Embarrassing, they sat in the pub having pints of beer whilst I had chilled water. Saved buying a round though..

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Morning of the Huddersfield home match in March - could barely move :( one and only competitive AMEX missed game mind.

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
2/3 months ago when i had a migraine

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
About 10 years ago. Norovirus. Knew I has it so planned carefully (no gorgonzola or anchovies). Mind you, even a milky breakfast turns into something from Satan's bottom with norovirus.

Last time I chucked up after taking a drink was 38 years ago

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
About 40 years ago. While on holiday in Jersey.

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
About a year ago, after not doing so for about fifteen years. A mate offered to drive me on a night out, so I made the mistake of necking three double whiskeys before going out, then having about eight pints while out :eek: There could only be one outcome :sick:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here