Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Tickets sold for the Newport game

0 Not allowed!
    Just been on the ticket site to book up for the Newport game and I see that huge amounts of seats seem to be sold or unavailable in the north,east lower and west lower.have we really sold them all or are they still on hold for season ticket holders
    Stand up if you hate Palace!

• North Stand Chat

advertising

Unwell but still smiling martyn20's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      ST holders had to buy their tickets like anyone else for the Newport game,
      Members

0 Not allowed!
      Bet it'll be like the friendlies and vast areas of 'sold' tickets will remain empty

I've not bought mine yet & difficult to find a pair.
      40 years of watching the Albion makes me an official Boring Old Git.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Freddie Goodwin. View Post
      This quote is hidden because you are ignoring this member. Show Quote
      Bet it'll be like the friendlies and vast areas of 'sold' tickets will remain empty

I've not bought mine yet & difficult to find a pair.
      I am pretty sure those tickets have actually been sold, they were available a while ago, think the crowd will be larger than the friendlies.

0 Not allowed!
      I was looking at the tickets site for this game every day last week as I was considering where to buy mine, and it went from showing hardly any had been sold to suddenly having 90% of the lower tier unavailable on Tuesday. So either we sold 10,000+ tickets in a day, or they're pulling the same trick as they did for the friendlies and for some illogical reason showing thousands of seats as sold when they are not. Based on the stadium plan that was available before Tuesday, I'd be surprised if they've sold more than 5,000, and even that's generous when you consider only the two central blocks in the East and two central blocks in the West had changed to anything other than 'very good availability'.
      I'll look after the skirt Pinkie Brown's Avatar

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by martyn20 View Post
      I am pretty sure those tickets have actually been sold, they were available a while ago, think the crowd will be larger than the friendlies.
      When I booked two tickets for the Villarreal game, the North Stand was showing only a few tickets in each block. At the game, the stand was barely half full. It was the same when I booked for the Newport game yesterday. I suspect it will be half empty again too.
      "Zaha does not dive" said Hodgson.

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by Pinkie Brown View Post
      When I booked two tickets for the Villarreal game, the North Stand was showing only a few tickets in each block. At the game, the stand was barely half full. It was the same when I booked for the Newport game yesterday. I suspect it will be half empty again too.
      But the attendance was really pretty good for Villarreal and I would expect more than that on Tuesday, hey who knows

0 Not allowed!
      im gonna ring the club Monday for tickets then as would rather pay £12 for a seat in a prime place on the half way line rather then £12 for a seat next to the away fans.
      Stand up if you hate Palace!

0 Not allowed!
      Quote Originally Posted by thedeadone View Post
      im gonna ring the club Monday for tickets then as would rather pay £12 for a seat in a prime place on the half way line rather then £12 for a seat next to the away fans.
      Good luck, I think most tickets on the half way line were sold weeks ago, why leave it to the day before the match to get tickets?
      Members

Tickets sold for the Newport game

0 Not allowed!
      Have heard over 9k have been sold, though its hard to see online how many are really available.

I'm in my normal ST seat at the back of the North and all around seats are unavailable, I think all the single seats have been taken off sale by the looks of it too.