Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

After that, you can forget my support!!!!!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
How the hell can you run a crisp competition and not include Walkers Ready Salted. 8 groups and surely there was a spot for them. I had voted in the other groups but won't be casting a vote in the quarter finals. Travesty.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Erm...why the new thread? Or was that just to trick people into thinking you were bemoaning today's performance?
There was a nomination process that went on for two weeks. Walkers Ready Salted was nominated by not seconded.

I'm guessing this thread's in jest. Still worth an answer though.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Walkers Ready Salted was that popular it would have received a seconder at least.

danish seagull

Apr 16, 2012
København
How the hell can you run a crisp competition and not include Walkers Ready Salted. 8 groups and surely there was a spot for them. I had voted in the other groups but won't be casting a vote in the quarter finals. Travesty.

Very nearly bit when I saw the title, stormed in here haha

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Tongue in cheek title but pissed off I didn't see the nomination thread otherwise I would have seconded Ready Salted. Still, if no one else did then clearly wouldn't have got passed the preliminaries!!!!

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Tongue in cheek title but pissed off I didn't see the nomination thread otherwise I would have seconded Ready Salted. Still, if no one else did then clearly wouldn't have got passed the preliminaries!!!!

There's always next year

D

Deleted member 18477

Walkers ready salted are one of the most boring crisps going!

For ready salted kettle chips, hula hoops or Pom Bears are best!

Ned

Real Northern Monkey
Jul 16, 2003
At Home
Ready salted crisps are the ones you buy for party buffets when you have to cater for too many different prreferences.
I wouldn't choose a bag of ready salted from a selection of choices offered.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here