Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Am now getting seriously angry with.....

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
....the ticket office.

Yet still my Newport tickets have not arrived.

I bought and paid for 4 Villareal and 2 Newport tickets on 11th July, including ADMIN FEES amounting to £9, at the Amex.

The Villareal tickets never arrived and had to go back to Amex on Thursday before Villareal to collect. When asked why they had not been posted to me was met with- "Well", "erm", "dunno", "shrug" etc..

Was then told "cannot give you Newport tickets as they are not being sent out until next week".

Well hip hip hooray and up yours Mr. Mug fan, we still haven't sent yours, :tosser:(not received in Saturday's post).

This means, again, I will have to visit the stadium on Monday to collect. If I wasn't self employed no way could I keep doing this.

Perhaps they will refund admin ticket costs to pay for my petrol etc..!!!!

At least they have given me my 20 loyalty points for this match. Should that make me grateful?.

Anybody else still waiting for their tickets? Please cheer me up by saying yes.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Our Leeds tickets didn't turn up. Had to go in yesterday. They said the computer is not picking up some orders. Didn't offer to repay my £5 booking fees though.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
I received mine over a week ago and bought them the same day as you !!

That's the whole point. Everybody I know who is going has received theirs.

You would think that having been a season ticket holder every year starting way back at the Goldstone that they have my details correct on their data base. Or am I being to simplistic?

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon
....the ticket office.

Yet still my Newport tickets have not arrived.

I bought and paid for 4 Villareal and 2 Newport tickets on 11th July, including ADMIN FEES amounting to £9, at the Amex.

The Villareal tickets never arrived and had to go back to Amex on Thursday before Villareal to collect. When asked why they had not been posted to me was met with- "Well", "erm", "dunno", "shrug" etc..

Was then told "cannot give you Newport tickets as they are not being sent out until next week".

Well hip hip hooray and up yours Mr. Mug fan, we still haven't sent yours, :tosser:(not received in Saturday's post).

This means, again, I will have to visit the stadium on Monday to collect. If I wasn't self employed no way could I keep doing this.

Perhaps they will refund admin ticket costs to pay for my petrol etc..!!!!

At least they have given me my 20 loyalty points for this match. Should that make me grateful?.

Anybody else still waiting for their tickets? Please cheer me up by saying yes.

My leeds tickets did not turn up, spent 25mins on the phone too them this morning. And did not even make the game due too a crash on the m1!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
My Leeds ticket didn't turn up, so I phoned up yesterday morning and was told that I could pick it up at the Leeds ticket office. However, Leeds had no record of having a ticket for me to pick up and they couldn't get through to the ticket office to check. In the end they took my word for it and gave me another ticket for free, which was nice, but can't rely on away ticket offices being that trusting every time.

crabtree seagull

Nov 7, 2007
My Newport tickets haven't arrived. First time ever that I've had an issue with tickets. Booked them around three weeks ago. Called ticket office on Thursday and was told they had been posted but no post today

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
My Newport tickets haven't arrived. First time ever that I've had an issue with tickets. Booked them around three weeks ago. Called ticket office on Thursday and was told they had been posted but no post today

Must say these past 3 weeks is the only time I have had ticket problems. Have they outsourced this operation?

Al Bion

What's that in my dustbin
Sep 3, 2004
Up North
My Leeds tickets didn't turn up. Had to phone the ticket office yesterday and then pick up the replacements at Leeds today. Wouldn't be so bad if they refunded the booking fees to repay the time I had to spend hanging on the phone to sort it out and the hassle of having to get to the game extra early to pick them up.

Sloe Joe

Oct 7, 2010
1901 season tickets still not arrived by the time of the Villarreal game, plus parking ticket for same game not arranged.as promised over phone.......................
Shame.
Gus scenario (Board distractions/action) blamed for delay.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patreon
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
My villreal and Norwich tickets didn't turn up. I'd like to knbow if its the completely useless post office, or a possibly creaky ticket office. More later elsewhere . . .

phoenix

May 18, 2009
My villreal and Norwich tickets didn't turn up. I'd like to knbow if its the completely useless post office, or a possibly creaky ticket office. More later elsewhere . . .

Probably not Post Office, as they don't deliver mail!

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
My Villareal and Newport tickets landed on my door mat 5 days before the Villareal game. I'm having trouble not losing them, they've been laying around for ages now.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here