Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Immediate doom and gloom...

TheDuke

Oct 28, 2011
Arundel
...we started with nil points at Hull last season and finished 4th. Puff yer chests out Seagulls fledglings...we're going to fly this year... no probs!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What I did find to be a positive after yesterday's game was that Bridcutt was devastated at the result but is looking forward to playing with Kemy this season. I am taking this to mean that he is going nowhere. It sounds like Bridders is taking time to adjust to the new "get it forward quick" philosophy from reviews of the last two games but he is a class player and I'm sure it won't be long before he is back to his best...with us :thumbsup:

I think it may be a few games before the new style clicks as others also seem to be struggling to adjust to the change in style too, just hope we fans can keep our frustrations in check whilst the style evolves.

Not too much can be read into our result thats true, but 5 out of 6 of the new teams winning is s sign that we are going to have to be better than last season to compete

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Easy to see crofts wasn't up to it last year...... Tell you what, lets start with him this year...

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
2-1 away to Leeds first game of the season.
Dirty cheating Leeds get the winner in the 4th minute of injury time with a hand controlled goal that shouldn't have counted and Albion were the better side !!!!!

Yeah loads to worry about !!
FFS doom and ****ing gloom already !! :ffsparr:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here