Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seriously?

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
all i keep reading on here is people going on about us finishing low in the league or being relegated and that oscar is the reason we lost!
we lost one match! every team does. it was going to be a hard fixture whatever week we played it. we need to wait and see how we play next week at home, and get behind the albion!
:albion2:

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
As the old saying goes "It's a marathon, and not a sprint"! 45 matches to go at least!

We lost the first match away last year, when we should have had a share of the points, and look where we ended up!

No crisis yet!

Keep Calm and Chill Out :albion2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
School.jpg

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
As the old saying goes "It's a marathon, and not a sprint"! 45 matches to go at least!

We lost the first match away last year, when we should have had a share of the points, and look where we ended up!

No crisis yet!

Keep Calm and Chill Out :albion2:

totally agree! well said.

Soulman

Oct 22, 2012
Sompting
New manager, Leeds away, first game, dodgy winner, new signings to come. Get a grip. What is better than an afternoon at the Amex.......eh.

WeTheSouthStand

Apr 6, 2013
Peacehaven
I couldn't agree more, last season we took nothing from Hull in the first game of the season - we finished fourth. Oscar needs time and he is still finding his feet with English football, there is a long way to go yet and one loss doesn't automatically mean we're doing a 'Wolves' and going down. Up the Albion!

all i keep reading on here is people going on about us finishing low in the league or being relegated and that oscar is the reason we lost!
we lost one match! every team does. it was going to be a hard fixture whatever week we played it. we need to wait and see how we play next week at home, and get behind the albion!
:albion2:

Always find it amusing how many people think we will walk this league, when in truth, we have a greater chance of being 24th this year than 1st - not that I think we will be in either position come May

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
WE ARE DOOMED.

So, we recovered after a total thrashing at Hull last season, but look what a sh*te ending the season had.

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
Lets get behind the team for the Newport game this is such a important game just because its a cup game we should still go to this match ,it give an opportunity to show the team and fans intent at home. I am disappointed if we can't get a big crowd cheap tickets school holidays. If you are not going please have a change of heart and go and get behind the new manager and your team.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here