Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Man at Zara

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Shocking fashion sense fro OG today. Tight skinny trousers, too small jacket and an out of control shirt collar. Even TM Lewin would have been disappointed with today's showing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Shocking fashion sense fro OG today. Tight skinny trousers, too small jacket and an out of control shirt collar. Even TM Lewin would have been disappointed with today's showing.

Does anyone have a photo of this combo? I guess the good news is that there will not be a win bonus to facilitate further sartorial purchases this week.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
They were incredible skinny trousers. I'm surprised an ex professional footballer managed to squeeze his thighs into them. Much more flair than the standard manager's suit though.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Got to agree with the OP. Oscar looked like he dressed with Leeds 'smart casual' nightclub in mind. Terrible example to set.

nick c

Mar 29, 2008
bn26

Coming from the man with the gayest shirt in history,please,do me a favour.Along with your desert boots I'm surprised you weren't on the back of a float at pride yesterday!!!

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Coming from the man with the gayest shirt in history,please,do me a favour.Along with your desert boots I'm surprised you weren't on the back of a float at pride yesterday!!!

A man with a horribly mis-matched Mulberry man bag (seriously, what man has Mulberry?) paired with a Ralph Lauren check shirt (outlet mall written all over it), some children's trousers and a pair of orthopaedic boots would be well advised to keep his fashion criticisms to himself.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Only on a Brighton site could a manager's dress sense be criticised ending up with a spat between two fans who appear to be trying too hard with their own clothes :lolol:

*Slinks off in t shirt, shorts and espadrilles*

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A man with a horribly mis-matched Mulberry man bag (seriously, what man has Mulberry?) paired with a Ralph Lauren check shirt (outlet mall written all over it), some children's trousers and a pair of orthopaedic boots would be well advised to keep his fashion criticisms to himself.

Whammo. Nick C will have to pull out something special to recover from this withering attack. Merry Prankster gave it to him with both barrels. The pair of orthopaedic shoes comment especially, was a beast of an insult.

By the way - the new Leeds owner was on the same train carriage on the way up and back from the game and he was dressed appallingly. Bright yellow polo shirt that looked like it would lose its shape after one wash. And it didn't fit nor suit him. I'm not sure what would suit a gurning chipmunk though. Over to Merry Prankster as our resident expert on all things sartorial for the answer to that.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
A Ferrari would help most of those along

Oh dear. I thought that mentality was reserved for the sons of despots. Gaddafi, Hussein etc. a Ferrari just says you have money and like to tell people so. It's bright red, for a start.

Guess what kind of car Palace chairman Steve Parish drives.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Owner is the richest man in Europe, not without good reason

Really? If I was the richest man in Europe I'd be aiming higher than Leeds and a yellow polo shirt.

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
:needpics: if posting this kind of thread

Garcia after the Leeds winner..

image.jpg

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Oh dear. I thought that mentality was reserved for the sons of despots. Gaddafi, Hussein etc. a Ferrari just says you have money and like to tell people so. It's bright red, for a start.

Guess what kind of car Palace chairman Steve Parish drives.

Good choice, his car is better than our car then! (TB Porsche)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here