Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Solly March

Bridcutt

Aug 10, 2011
Don't worry, this isn't slating any one or saying we'll finish last because of one game, but I would of like Solly to of made an appearance today

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
The right subs were made, we needed our pacy players in Kaz and Buckley on and Buckley nearly produced results had it not been for Kenny's double save.

D

Deleted member 22389

Don't worry, this isn't slating any one or saying we'll finish last because of one game, but I would of like Solly to of made an appearance today

Reckon he will be playing on Tuesday.

BHAWise

Oct 5, 2011
Seaford
Leeds away and bring on lua lua Buckley and agustien can't complain about those changes. March will be brought in slowly Tuesday will be his chance to shine.

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
In the 20 or so minutes that they had, Buckley set up one of our chances and KLL set up Buckley for the 2nd. Meanwhile Agustien was solid and put some put balls over to the wings. I think they were the right subs; it just didn't go our way.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I would have brought on March instead of Lua Lua as I dont think there is much to choose between them as regards speed in fact I would think Solly is quicker but he definitely offers more of a goal threat. Their full backs would have s..t themselves for the last 10 minutes with him on. However, his time will come so I am not too despondant.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
I would have brought on March instead of Lua Lua as I dont think there is much to choose between them as regards speed in fact I would think Solly is quicker but he definitely offers more of a goal threat. Their full backs would have s..t themselves for the last 10 minutes with him on. However, his time will come so I am not too despondant.
Did you go to Leeds or are you saying this based on Johnny Cantor and Wazza's commentry.
I live 150 yds from Solly, he used to live next door but one when he was born, and I am friends with his mum and dad, so i'm in team Solly, so i'm probably more pro-Solly than most.
You have seen him in one friendly last Saturday, and you come out with a statement like that, unbelievable.
Solly is nowhere near as fast as Kaz, but he is 19 yr s old. how can you say what you did, after watching him in one half baked friendly last Tuesday.
He is a fantastic prospect, but leave the lad alone and let him develop naturally, 33000 fans might have spooked him, just trust Oscar, and Solly will soon be a fantastic asset

hybrid_x

Banned
Jun 28, 2011
bringing on a young lad for his debut away in front of 33k northerners......not a good idea....Oscar got it right.

Dec 29, 2011
Did you go to Leeds or are you saying this based on Johnny Cantor and Wazza's commentry.
I live 150 yds from Solly, he used to live next door but one when he was born, and I am friends with his mum and dad, so i'm in team Solly, so i'm probably more pro-Solly than most.
You have seen him in one friendly last Saturday, and you come out with a statement like that, unbelievable.
Solly is nowhere near as fast as Kaz, but he is 19 yr s old. how can you say what you did, after watching him in one half baked friendly last Tuesday.
He is a fantastic prospect, but leave the lad alone and let him develop naturally, 33000 fans might have spooked him, just trust Oscar, and Solly will soon be a fantastic asset

Are you drunk? BGs comments were positive about Solly March.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

I cannot undertstand why you are saying this. I think that he is a tremendous prospect having seen him in DS games last season. I think that he could be a super sub for us until such time as he has more experience, gained by playing more minutes, and defences will s..t themselves as he is an unknown quantity to most other clubs and coaches.

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
What I'm saying is you have seen him for 45 minutes against Norwich in a friendly, yet you are building him up to be the great white hope.
Kaz is a great impact sub, as he proved today to lay on the chance for Buckers which should have been buried.
Yes Solly has a great future, but to put him on today would have been like saying, "You scored a blinder on Tuesday, now I want you to do it today."
The lad will come good, give him time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here