Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Substitutions.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I'm pretty sure Gus Poyet would not have made those substitutions which cost us the game. We all used to slate Gus for his negativity sometimes but i can guaruntee you he would not have made those attacking substitutions and would have wanted to leave there with a point.

It was such a shame to see a weaker starting eleven than we had this time last season and i have a funny feeling we are in for a long season.

(dons tin hat)

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
and it begins

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
**** off

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
:fishing::fishing::fishing:
I'm pretty sure Gus Poyet would not have made those substitutions which cost us the game. We all used to slate Gus for his negativity sometimes but i can guaruntee you he would not have made those attacking substitutions and would have wanted to leave there with a point.

It was such a shame to see a weaker starting eleven than we had this time last season and i have a funny feeling we are in for a long season.

(dons tin hat)

Think a tin hat is not sufficient.:fishing::fishing:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
anti-gay and a cock.

Solid at the back

Sep 1, 2010
Glorious Shoreham by Sea

(dons tin hat)

**** poyet and his negative football. how many times last season were people calling for him to bring an attacking player on when we were drawing. least oscar has balls and goes for it. took alot of balls to make them subs.

D

Deleted member 22389

(dons tin hat)

We have played one game. Not many teams will get a result at Leeds this season.

porkypie

On the road to no where
Oct 31, 2009
Button Moon

(dons tin hat)

Christ on a ****ing bike!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

(dons tin hat)

:fishing: troll

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I'm pleased that he went for the win rather than sitting back and hoping we don't get a goal against us.

Really? I'd much rather we'd closed out an away point.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

(dons tin hat)

You can grind out 3 draws or win 1 and lose 2. The end result is the same points-wise.. worth the gamble.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
**** poyet and his negative football. how many times last season were people calling for him to bring an attacking player on when we were drawing. least oscar has balls and goes for it. took alot of balls to make them subs.

And i was one of them. But thank god Poyet knew better than us. We've just seen what could have happened regulaly had we got our way with attacking substitutions.

The decision to sack Poyet is already looking a stupid one. I firmly believe we will regret it.

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
As soon as I saw Crofts in the starting line-up I knew Oscar had ****ed today up. Let's hope he learns quickly, because we can't afford to pay another bottle job foreigner off.

I see your back to your old self !!

And for the OP, if you love Gus so much - he is currently live in ITV4 as a pundit for the Tottenham vs Monaco friendly.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here