Seagulls player

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Is it on? Nothing on my ipad :(

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Never got it to work on iphone so frustrating even though I'm logged in via seagulls player login.

ExmouthExile

Feb 11, 2005
Working on my laptop, I can never find it on the iPad, even though they said there was audio commentary with the last update

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Working on my laptop, I can never find it on the iPad, even though they said there was audio commentary with the last update

Bollocks back to the PC then

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I've got a 'player' option with the FL App. Can I get commentary via this? It's not obvious to me. Any advice appreciated.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Tip to get it to work on I phone and I pad just start tapping the screen where the play button disappears before you load the page.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Jul 7, 2003
First time trying to use an iPad to listen to the match. How do I get the audio as I can only get text commentary? Thanks

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
First time trying to use an iPad to listen to the match. How do I get the audio as I can only get text commentary? Thanks

I am using the FL App. If you go to today's game either via the "My Club" or the "Fixtures" you should see a live commentary tab just under the current score. Click on the triangular "play" but and hopefully it will work.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Just emailed you a couple of screen shots so you can see what I have on my screen. Good luck.

Jul 7, 2003
Just emailed you a couple of screen shots so you can see what I have on my screen. Good luck.

Cheers mate - got it working in the end. On my hols and hotel wifi isn't great but it held up for the rest of the match.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Cheers mate - got it working in the end. On my hols and hotel wifi isn't great but it held up for the rest of the match.

The hotel wifi help up more than our defence then :lol:. Enjoy the rest of your hols matey.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here