Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Seagulls Player, How long after the games finish does it take to see highlights?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
You can watch highlights on other clubs' Player if you pay for the Albion version. Quite often longer highlights and available earlier-at least that has been the case in previous seasons. Use your normal sign in I believe.

saafend_seagull

Jul 5, 2003
BN1
You can watch highlights on other clubs' Player if you pay for the Albion version. Quite often longer highlights and available earlier-at least that has been the case in previous seasons. Use your normal sign in I believe.

She's asking about today's game.

Leeds are not on the BBC player group.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
I demand explanations, not apologies! :)

The road near where I live is called the R103 and is used by 30 tonne trucks to bypass a toll gate on the N3 (main highway from Joburg to Durban). This road is no wider than a B road in the UK and is very twisty and hilly. The trucks drive far too fast, cannot go around corners without going onto the other side of the road and this therefore results in multiple crashes and fatalities every year, including the school kids who walk along this road every day. The locals are trying to get trucks banned from this road, without much success so far. It has absolutely no relevance to NSC or football at all!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Where does it say that?

Had to go back and check again-I didnt think it was today specific either. Try to be helpful and there's always somebody butting in.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here