Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

High-cut shorts for ladies . Should they be banned ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
leave the poor girl alone

she is making a lot of (old) men happy

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
'Miss Townsend, from Lytham St Anne’s in Lancashire'

Huge surprise. All round shambles there. Crap outfit. Crap reaction by airline. Crap paper to be featured in.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
What has the fact she has a place at Uni to read law got to do with anything about that story?

BuddyBoy

Mar 3, 2013
Banned? Why on earth would something as wonderful as those shorts be banned? Fascists.

wunt be druv

Oh bugger..!
Jun 17, 2011
In my own strange world
I think they are an absolute disgrace,I mean,who would want to look at images such as this...?

images (7).jpg

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
I like this reader comment:

I also wear the short shorts and also get the complaints apparently as its against my religion to wear underclothes my sack is often on show and the mother in law doesn't like it. why does she look?
- lazlo chiwutzi , London, United Kingdom, 03/8/2013 13:35

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
"No doubt she is aiming for some reality tv career. Looks like the type..."

Snigger

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Oh dear. I'm surprised she hasn't taken this further as its absolutely out of order. Nice though, very nice :wink:

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Oh, I misread it. I thought they said she had a bomb hanging out of her shorts???
I can't see anything wrong with her attire, she's not too shabby to look at. The only thing wrong is the attitude of the airline

Acker79

NSC Patreon
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I'm much more offended by those high waist shorts that seem to also be the fashion.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
sorry, are you really believing this story? so she had to strip in front of a crowd to comply with a dress code... no one sees the obvious contradiction of that? then, see finds a kaftan... why does she now need to remove the shorts at all? of course we aren't told the full story, because that would mean less filler for the Mail and lose an oppurtunity for the girl to show off her cracking legs. call me cynical, but i expect you'll be seeing more of her in other publications.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
She's obviously fine, but there are a lot of very young teens wearing shorter shorts than them. It is all a bit awkward.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here