Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Put an end to this.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
Surely it's time to put an end to this nonsense in Preston Park. For the last hour i have heard nothing but NON-STOP police sirens and the incessant drone of the police helicopter above my house. How bloody long is this going to go on for!!??

I Have no choice but to listen to the music coming out of the park and what i can only describe as a ships fog horn being sounded every 30 seconds.

My street has been invaded with benders, who will no doubt leave used condoms and needles all over the place as well as litter for other people to clear up.

Why do they ask to be treated the same as everyone else and then go and single themselves out by having a 'Gay Pride'. Why don't we have a 'Straight Pride' then eh?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Surely it's time to put an end to this nonsense in Preston Park. For the last hour i have heard nothing but NON-STOP police sirens and the incessant drone of the police helicopter above my house. How bloody long is this going to go on for!!??

I Have no choice but to listen to the music coming out of the park and what i can only describe as a ships fog horn being sounded every 30 seconds.

My street has been invaded with benders, who will no doubt leave used condoms and needles all over the place as well as litter for other people to clear up.

Why do they ask to be treated the same as everyone else and then go and single themselves out by having a 'Gay Pride'. Why don't we have a 'Straight Pride' then eh?

Ban the ban.

Pbseagull

Sep 28, 2011
Eastbourne

If you don't like it why not move back to Northern France or Nottingham you Muppet.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Excellent :fishing: Hooked a couple of tiddlers already!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

bWize

Nov 6, 2007

You Sir, are a homophobic prick.

Not saying I agree with the OP and playing Devil's advocate here, but surely if his personal preference is to not agree with something then it's up to him? Why should people be forced to believe in something they don't morally agree with? Simply calling him a prick is hardly the best way of getting your point across either.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
I hope you have a big keep net Junior!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Not saying I agree with the OP and playing Devil's advocate here, but surely if his personal preference is to not agree with something then it's up to him? Why should people be forced to believe in something they don't morally agree with? Calling him a prick is hardly a way of getting your point across.

it's not PC to use the word benders........they are nancy boys these days

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Not saying I agree with the OP and playing Devil's advocate here, but surely if his personal preference is to not agree with something then it's up to him? Why should people be forced to believe in something they don't morally agree with? Simply calling him a prick is hardly the best way of getting your point across either.

Completely agree. Unfortunately that's the not the way these things work these days.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I decent effort from Junior, certainly better than Tim's poor attempt.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here