Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Today's lucky charm?

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
My mrs is currently in labour with our first child. Little boy is due and should be here today. Hopefully he will be our lucky 3 points charm!

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
My mrs is currently in labour with our first child. Little boy is due and should be here today. Hopefully he will be our lucky 3 points charm!
I'm sorry mate, you shouldn't be posting on here today. Some things are more important than football!
Congrats BTW

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
There's not an awful lot to do when she's bouncing on an exercise ball. She's told me I'm annoying her by telling her she's doing great etc :moo:

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Erm, she could be in labour for 24 hours or more, I don't think a few seconds tapping on his phone is grounds to imply he's being a bad partner/dad to be?

Good luck fella!!

Amen! Thanks!

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Another albion fan due
good luck all

The Tactician

Feb 18, 2013
Nice. My uncle's girlfriend gave birth the very same morning of the St patrick's day massacre. (He still had time to go to the game though.) The signs look promising...

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Erm, she could be in labour for 24 hours or more, I don't think a few seconds tapping on his phone is grounds to imply he's being a bad partner/dad to be?

Good luck fella!!
There was no intention or implication in my post to indicate he's not worthy of fatherhood, but spending down time 'tapping on his phone' is probably going to be way down the list of things he needs to worry about right now.
And Craig4004, as for winding her up by saying you're doing great whilst she's bouncing up and down......that's what got her in this situation to start with!:ffsparr:

Craig4004

Aug 30, 2011
Peacehaven
Baby Riley, born at 8.21pm weighing 7lb 14oz. Mother suffering a bit and will be fine, but baby is doing great! Well chuffed!

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
Baby Riley, born at 8.21pm weighing 7lb 14oz. Mother suffering a bit and will be fine, but baby is doing great! Well chuffed!

Congratulations!!

(Make sure she doesn't go into labour with any subsequent kiddies on a day we're playing again though, won't you?) :wink:

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003

Well he wasn't much of a lucky charm, was he?

Don't ever bring him to a game, will you? :)

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
welcome to the big wide world Riley
can you get an Albion kit to fit a baby?
congratulation all three

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS
I'm not going to blame the baby for our result yesterday as he was born after the full-time whistle.

So, many congratulations. Nice name btw.

Coldeanseagull

Opinionated
Mar 13, 2013
Coldean
Glad to hear alls well. Just think, you'll have loads of time to 'tap the phone' now, when you're doing the 2-3 hourly night walk and jiggle:clap2:

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here