Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

New kit, any point?

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Eastbourne
So with the anouncement that there will be a new kit provider next season is there really any value in paying full wack for this season kits seen as they will only be a one season wonder?

Slightly irritating situation but a new kit was unavoidable with the sponsorship change over, but the ones to loose out are the fans.

Personally I like to keep up to date with at least one of the current shirts but I'm not sure I can justify it on this occasion....

Anyone else feeling the same?

Eksman

Aug 9, 2012
On the toilet
It's a massive way for the club to earn a shitload more cash, shame but everyone will pay for it unfortunately so they will continue doing it

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
wait until the close season and it will be reduced where they have order far too much

Surf's Up

Jul 17, 2011
Here
So with the anouncement that there will be a new kit provider next season is there really any value in paying full wack for this season kits seen as they will only be a one season wonder?

Slightly irritating situation but a new kit was unavoidable with the sponsorship change over, but the ones to loose out are the fans.

Personally I like to keep up to date with at least one of the current shirts but I'm not sure I can justify it on this occasion....

Anyone else feeling the same?[

Hold on to your hard-earned mate. The new kit's gash anyway.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately the NSC Samaritans is unable to take your call at the moment.

If you'd like to leave your name and number after the beep, we will get back to you.

Beep

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Get on with it, All future ones will be one season anyway, think of it like car tax, insurance, TV licence none of those give you a year free

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I still wear the first Skint shirt - just to make sure nobody thinks I'm a JCL!

It's one of those things, though, isn't it when it comes to cutting your overall spending. Best not to get into the habit of always having a current shirt and then you don't feel you're getting ripped off. I just buy one when I can afford it and then only if I quite like the shirt. I do seem to have quite a lot of them now, mind you!

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Anyone else feeling the same?

No, go for it, new kit is the best design for quite a while.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Next one may well have an iron on sponsor logo and may not last like this one.

Mowgli37

Enigmatic Asthmatic
Jan 13, 2013
Sheffield
I'm just waiting until the January sale, the most sensible course of action I would have thought ??? Definitely going to get the away shirt and then either the home shirt or one of the goalkeeper's.

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
I normally buy my little boy the home and away kit each time it comes out. I have just got him the away kit this year and will probably get the home kit next season. He loves the new away strip and is practically living in it :)

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here