Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hi not going to Leeds. That's cool it's Pride. Pride is so cool.

• Thread starter Deleted User X18H
  • Start date

D

Deleted User X18H

We are all meeting in the North Laines these are nearer the station than the South Laynes.

We are then going to the Rockery in Preston Park. Brighton is so cool at Pride time , so liberal and cosmopolitan you can like have pooh in the streets or someone's garden and they won't mind cos it's Pride.

Me and my friends all love Pride it's the only day of the year that Brighton is LGTB friendly.

See you there maybe.

Comedy Steve

We're f'ing brilliant
Oct 20, 2003
BN6
We are all meeting in the North Laines these are nearer the station than the South Laynes.

We are then going to the Rockery in Preston Park. Brighton is so cool at Pride time , so liberal and cosmopolitan you can like have pooh in the streets or someone's garden and they won't mind cos it's Pride.

Me and my friends all love Pride it's the only day of the year that Brighton is LGTB friendly.

See you there maybe.

LGBT. Nearly.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
For any Leeds fans visiting this forum - the thread starter is a WUM

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003

See you there maybe.

Should be the South LAINE.

And would have been better in poem form, but nice try regardless.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Ah, thats better. The annual HB&B pride thread. Now I know the football season has started.

Uncle Spielberg

NSC Patreon
Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

See you there maybe.

2.0 out of 10.0. I have waited a year for this thread and you post this. I am very disapointed as I know you can do so much better.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here