Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Leeds United vs Brighton and Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
If a job is worth doing, then it is worth doing properly.....

Venue: Elland Road
Kick Off: 3pm
Referee: James Adcock

Oscar Garcia takes his Brighton side to Yorkshire in good heart off the back of some encouraging pre-season performances. The only blot on the copybook so far was a home defeat to Villarreal, whilst an encouraging win in Spain against Getafe was matched with a home draw to Premier League Norwich City.

Kemy Agustien will be pushing for his full league debut whilst David Lopez will be determined to push his way into the starting 11. Inigo Calderon will be favoured to start at left back as the club have not yet made a signing to replace Wayne Bridge. Ashley Barnes who has impressed in pre-season will be confident of starting the match alongside Leo Ulloa whilst Liam Bridcutt, to the delight of the fans has pledged his short term future to the club and remains the midfield anchorman.

Brian McDermott is likely to give league debuts to Matt Smith, Noel Hunt and Luke Murphy.

My prediction? A hard fought 2-1 Albion win.

All together now Oscar Garcia's Blue and White army!!!!!!

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
No, No, not 'Look at me' .....I applaud the excitement. More comment! Leeds are new owners, no Ken Bates!, are they rejuvenated? Three main players out including disgusting Diouf, can we capitalise? Barnes to score the first Brighton goal?

D

Deleted member 18477

1-1 draw.

Barnes to score in the first half.

Leeds to score in stoppage time of 2nd half.

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
No, No, not 'Look at me' .....I applaud the excitement. More comment! Leeds are new owners, no Ken Bates!, are they rejuvenated? Three main players out including disgusting Diouf, can we capitalise? Barnes to score the first Brighton goal?

Do strongly fancy Ashley to score tomorrow.....

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I know its insidious to even go here but, how many yellows? Any Reds!? A Feisty crowd backing their team (if last season can be relied upon) 32k tickets sold. How many Albion? 3K? Stadium capacity? Why isn't this one on telly! Grrr

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Where are the badges? This is a bad omen already.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Good Grief. Is there going to be a third thread started on the actual day of the match?

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Gosh, Every single thing is wrong with this thread! Terrible, terrible effort all round.
So if we win now, that guarantees that every match thread this season has to be as poor and badly-timed as this one.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I don't understand all this, are you not happy to debate about tomorrows events?

You do know that another "official Thread" has been started?

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
I don't care if others agree with me or not I am getting entirely pissed off at the self-elected 'police' on NSC.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here