Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The club website

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have just logged into the website and notice that most things on the news item with Oscar are only available if you subscribe to Seagulls Player. I think that this is totally wrong and written transcript of his interviews should be available to read. I fully accept that the club want to promote and sell player but I believe this is a rip off of fans.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Have just logged into the website and notice that most things on the news item with Oscar are only available if you subscribe to Seagulls Player. I think that this is totally wrong and written transcript of his interviews should be available to read. I fully accept that the club want to promote and sell player but I believe this is a rip off of fans.

He was only last night in front of hundreds in the Bupa Lounge live on a fans forum.

Once he settles in, things will return to normal.
It is early days yet, give him time.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
He was only last night in front of hundreds in the Bupa Lounge live on a fans forum.

Once he settles in, things will return to normal.
It is early days yet, give him time.

This is not a knock at OG but more at the club but this is overcome by Acker79 post.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003

The stuff is usually on player first, and then sometime later it becomes available as a report on www.seagulls.co.uk , just wait a while, it will be there.

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
The Fans Forum was available on the BBC website earlier today.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here