Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Adidas next years kit suppliers

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
im happy with adidas! hopefully we'll get a different style kit too ( instead of the striped getting thinner and thicker every year!)
obviously still keeping our stripes though

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Will probably look like this

New-WBA-Home-Kit-2013-14.jpg

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If thats the case then For the first time in many years we're going to have an off the shelf kit, bit of a shame really, crickey, the iron on sponsor logo haters will have a field day.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
If thats the case then For the first time in many years we're going to have an off the shelf kit, bit of a shame really, crickey, the iron on sponsor logo haters will have a field day.

I HATE iron on sponsor logos and back panels :lolol: so no more replicas for me for a while.

spongy

Aug 7, 2011
Burgess Hill
I still really like Errea:wozza:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
What is the issue with off the shelf templates, as long as the template is good?

The Adidas kits of the early 1980s were off the shelf templates. All looked brilliant!

Mind you, the Adidas equipment range of the early 1990s were less good.

I would like to see a return to the original Adidas logo, using the design sensibility of the B-Cal kit but to design a striped kit with winged collar and modern day kit fabric. That'd be class.

Butch Willykins

Jun 17, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
What is the issue with off the shelf templates, as long as the template is good?

The Adidas kits of the early 1980s were off the shelf templates. All looked brilliant!

Mind you, the Adidas equipment range of the early 1990s were less good.

I would like to see a return to the original Adidas logo, using the design sensibility of the B-Cal kit but to design a striped kit with winged collar and modern day kit fabric. That'd be class.

All I want is a return to short shorts.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Growing up in the 80s, the rumour in my school was Adidas stood for "After Dinner I Did A Shit"

At my school it was:
All Day I Dream About Sex

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here