Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
agustien-press-02aug13-ld229-962177_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
15:44 2nd August 2013
by Adam Tighe
Every sportsman likes to do what he does and I like to play football."
Albion’s latest addition, Kemy Agustien, is hoping for regular place in the side as he opens the next chapter of his career on the south coast.The Dutchman was in and out of the team during his time at Swansea and is now looking to establish himself in Oscar Garcia’s set-up.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “Every sportsman likes to do what he does and I like to play football. The last couple of years I haven’t played that much but I have been involved in quite a lot of games. However, as a player I want to start every game and be important for the team.
“It is hard to talk about myself but I feel I have qualities to play anywhere in midfield and I have good vision. I am a strong lad so I am not afraid to tackle and get into a 50-50 tackle. I came here to be one of the best players so I need to show that to everybody.
“I am a box-to-box player and I like a bit of freedom to go forward as I used to play quite far forward in Holland as an attacking player. But I am used to playing as a deeper one as well. I can do both but we will see what happens.”
kemy-l229-959560.jpg

The former Eredivisie man also feels he will need to prove himself off the pitch as well as on it, in order to integrate into the squad, although he admits the style of play will help him.
“The guys here are great lads and they have been helping me a lot since I arrived, so I have to show what I can do in training every day to get involved, and show that I am one of them.
“The football is a very similar style to what I am used to and I am a player who likes to play football. I saw quite a lot of Brighton's games last season and it was enjoyable to watch, so I cannot wait to start playing."

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here