Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Rumours

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
No not the superb Fleetwood Mac album but Albion rumours.

Surely now Mr Bloom has made a public comment the good folk of NSC who say "I heard", ect can now make public any rumours or fact.

Living outside the Sussex area NSC is the only way close season that I can keep up to speed with events but this is made so hard with speculation and "my source said", ect.

Maybe I'm pushing my luck but can speculation, rumours and fact now be made public in order for us Albion fans to have a clear picture of events and save reading pages and pages of guess work.

The truth is out their and it would be nice to know.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No not the superb Fleetwood Mac album but Albion rumours.

Surely now Mr Bloom has made a public comment the good folk of NSC who say "I heard", ect can now make public any rumours or fact.

Living outside the Sussex area NSC is the only way close season that I can keep up to speed with events but this is made so hard with speculation and "my source said", ect.

Maybe I'm pushing my luck but can speculation, rumours and fact now be made public in order for us Albion fans to have a clear picture of events and save reading pages and pages of guess work.

The truth is out their and it would be nice to know.

It would be nice, but ultimately, what's gone on is a private matter between an employer and employee (s), therefore they are under no obligation whatsoever to tell any of us.

Human nature being what it is, I guess many people are desperate to know. But perhaps Mr Bloom feels he'd rather not air the club's dirty laundry in public, and would prefer to maintain a dignified silence. Let's move on.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I doubt it.

Firstly, bloom didn't really reveal anything about what grounds they had to fire gus for gross misconduct.

Secondly, the restrictions are about not posting libellous comments, not about not posting rumours. The problem being there are so many different stories out there, they can't all be true, and ones that aren't will be accusations of gus misbehaving in ways that he didn't, which means most of the rumours are likely to be viewed as libellous.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
is funny how half a dozen people said they knew this and that (and usually not the same), none knew this or have claimed credit for knowing it.

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
I don't see the connection - just because Bloom (who knows everything) makes one fact public, why would rumours and speculation from people on NSC now be acceptable?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Glad to see the grammar police are out in force today (twats).

I just felt that as Mr Bloom had publicly opened the debate that this is the opportunity for all parties to spill the beans.

Totally understand why they wouldn't but it would just put the whole sad affair to bed once and for all.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Glad to see the grammar police are out in force today (twats).

I just felt that as Mr Bloom had publicly opened the debate that this is the opportunity for all parties to spill the beans.

Totally understand why they wouldn't but it would just put the whole sad affair to bed once and for all.

Always assuming of course that one of the parties wasn't lying through his teeth.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here