Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Taxi to and from the Amex.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
Is there a drop of point for Taxis? How much did you pay? Thinking about future CUp games for four of us from Shoreham as £9 per person on the bus is getting expensive.

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Why is it £9 each?! Savers are like £4 or something aren't they?

* I haven't got a bus in many, many years.

Rogero

Aug 4, 2010
Shoreham
With Seagull travel, just booked up for Tuesday. It's the express bus from Shoreham £8 plus the dreaded booking fee of £1.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I ended up getting a cab to the Wolves game as it was chucking it down and I was babysitting my daughter until just after the P bus left. Grr.

Bloody expensive but they can drop you off at the drop off point above Bennett's Field. I imagine you could also get them to drop you in Coldean or the Swan but never done this.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
By bloody expensive I mean £20 from Portslade. Would've been ok with four of us in the car.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
With Seagull travel, just booked up for Tuesday. It's the express bus from Shoreham £8 plus the dreaded booking fee of £1.

That's a return ? Not sure 2 cab journeys would be any cheaper.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is there a drop of point for Taxis? How much did you pay? Thinking about future CUp games for four of us from Shoreham as £9 per person on the bus is getting expensive.

Worth thinking about the Mill Rd P&R perhaps? Or the Racecourse, which a few people seem to think is less crowded.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham

If you can get 2 cabs (there and back) for less than £36 then it's cheaper. I doubt you'll get a cab from Shoreham to Amex for less than £18, but it must be a close call.

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold

£9???? ... why on earth don't you take the 2, 2A, or 700 bus to Palmeira square and pick up the 25 to the Amex?. Ok it might take a little longer and involve a change of bus, but it would be an awful lot cheaper, (even free from Shoreham l think)?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here