[Official Site] Oscar: We Must be Brave

Newshound

Brighton 8049
Jun 5, 2011
garcia-press-02aug13-ld229-962161_478x359.jpg

PUBLISHED
12:15 2nd August 2013
by Adam Tighe
Oscar Garcia says his side must show character to get a result at Leeds United.The Albion head coach takes charge of his first league match tomorrow and says the attitude of the players will be key to coming away with a result.
He told seagulls.co.uk, “I want brave players to play at Leeds and if we are not brave then we will have difficulties in trying to win this game.
“It is always a difficult game when you play at Leeds with their crowd supporting their team but we will go there with personality.
“The players want to start the league season now; they have had a tough pre-season and they are excited to get going.”
Only Adam Chicksen has picked up an injury during pre-season as the Seagulls take an almost full-strength squad to Elland Road, and Oscar admitted the coaching staff are working on how to keep the team as healthy as possible all year round.
“The players are used to playing many games every season and we are preparing for this, not only for the first game but the whole season. This is what we are looking for; to find the correct way to have as many players as possible fit enough during the season.
“I am happy to have Kemy Agustien, David Lopez and all the other players that have joined. We are still looking for more but I am pleased with the squad and the players I have are working hard, so it is a very good thing for a coach to have all the players prepared to play.”

p-89EKCgBk8MZdE.gif

Original article

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here