Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

*MASSIVE team NEWS for TOMORROW (and new SINGING too)*

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
It is ALWAYS one of the MOST exciting WEEKENDS of the YEAR but I'm TORN in too as I want to go to LEADS but my ARS has been on SHOW at GAY Pride for the last 25 years and my FLOAT is always one of the HIGHLIGHTS. Anyway I decided IT had to be PRIDE not Leads so I was sat in the CLIFTONVILLE earlier discussing my PLANS and I was HALFWAY through demolishing my LARGE Full English when my pal TERRY reminded me that NOBODY wants to see a FAT queen tomorrow and I will NOT fit into my FROCK either and AS I am DRESSING up as BEYONCE this year it would be a DISASTER.

WITH that I pushed the REMNANTS of FULL English to ONE side and WAITED for my SAUCE to arrive. AS usual he TURNED up BANG on time and BREATHLESS with excitement, HE said HE had some TOP notch info BUT not to TELL anyone ELSE. My SAUCE told me that CSM has NOT impressed FOXTROT Oscar in PRE season TRAINING and HE won't be in the SQUAD for LEADS. I never saw that ONE coming as I thought he would be FIRST name on the team sheet. HE also said it is a TOSS up if BURNO plays at RIGHT back or SALTER does as BOTH have impressed in the PRE season.

I pushed MY luck and ASKED my sauce for any NEW transfer news and HE gave me a RIGHT shock HE said not only HAD David SINGED a new deal but LOPEZ was also VERY close to SINGING too, I nearly FELL off my STOOL in shock as I had READ Lopez's farewell in the ARGUS and it is a RIGHT boost THAT David has SINGED and LOPEZ will TOO.

With that my SAUCE fled into the THRONGING masses of George Street whilst I NIPPED over to SAVERS to buy some LIPSTICK and nail VANISH for tomorrow.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
That's FANtastic NEWS.

I love BAYONCE.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Didn't your sauce suggest who'd be LEFT BACK in Brighton? My prediction is for CHICKEN TONIGHT with MAXI PADding across the Elland Road pitch to the bench. And what of Big Hilda's plans for tomorrow?

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here