Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Football League - Official Clubs' App

spanishdave

Jul 30, 2013
Hove
not sure how many people have this, but its a great app for keeping up with the albion on the go. once you choose your favourite club, you have the chance to view our season fixtures, all the videos from seagulls player, the latest transfer news and more. plus its free on the app store. :)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I still can't get the fookin commentary to work even when logged in with player account. It just flashes up and disappears when I go onto the fixture.

So frustrating

Shirty

Daring to Zlatan
I couldn't get the fans forum broadcast to work last night so had to use TuneIn to find radio Sussex instead. Couldn't get the Norwich commentary to work either. Otherwise it's a reasonable app !

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
Had it was shite very rarely updated !
Just found a great new app called FTB PRO does all the divisions and is kept well up to date on everything.
Free too.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Flippin heck it allowed me to use my player login at last! I may actually use this thing now. Definitely an improvement on last season.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
I use the Football League app to watch the all the Seagulls Player videos which go up on there straight away, well worth the £1.49 a month.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I use the Football League app to watch the all the Seagulls Player videos which go up on there straight away, well worth the £1.49 a month.

Said with not a hint of sarcasm!

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
The Amex app should be a lot better this season. Or so they say.

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Said with not a hint of sarcasm!

I honestly don't have any trouble with it or delays on videos?! As soon as the club tweets that highlights are up on Seagulls Player, I check the app and they're on there too, am I special...? Or am I using a different app to what everyone is talking about?!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here