Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Diego Poyet.....

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Those wankers giving it large to Diego Poyet on twitter about Gus are an embarrassment!

It's nothing to do with the poor kid, leave him alone and stop dwelling in the past!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
As long as he has not been making comments and aspersions on his twitter account I'd agree 100%. If he has then he'll have to take the flak.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
1) if they are on twitter in the first instance then surely they are lacking a certain element of perspective or substance in their lives,

2) agreed completely, leave the lad the **** alone

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003

midnight_rendezvous

Aug 10, 2012
The Black Country
1) if they are on twitter in the first instance then surely they are lacking a certain element of perspective or substance in their lives,

Isn't saying that on an online forum a bit like the pot calling the kettle black ???

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
1) if they are on twitter in the first instance then surely they are lacking a certain element of perspective or substance in their lives

That's very dismissive of 200 million people

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
That's very dismissive of 200 million people

yup, fair call, many on here are very dismissive of 22 million people just because they live in this wide red land, all personal opinions, all valid, each to their own, yada yada yada

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Good on him, some pathetic trolling towards him.

Petunia

Living the dream
NSC Patron
May 8, 2013
Downunder
Sorry, he's setting himself up for abuse there. It seems that he thinks we should just let it go and put in what could be seen as an inflamatory way too. Given how it all ended he's in dream land.

And why can't we put it in the past? Let's move onwards and upwards with Oscar and leave history where it belongs.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It was only 1 person last night who cowardly removed the tweet. Diego knows we are a decent bunch overall. Don't get how people think it's acceptable to mention anythnig to Gus' son.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Sorry, he's setting himself up for abuse there. It seems that he thinks we should just let it go and put in what could be seen as an inflamatory way too. Given how it all ended he's in dream land.

He has put that on there, after a bunch of grown men were giving shit to a 18 year old lad. Some of our fans are an embarrassment. Probably the type that wind up Millwall behind the gate, and then stay quiet when the queues merge.

Betfair Bozo

Jul 24, 2007
It has f*** all to do with Diego so why target him? How do you know that Gus even told him the truth?!

Icy Gull

Jul 5, 2003
He has put that on there, after a bunch of grown men were giving shit to a 18 year old lad. Some of our fans are an embarrassment. Probably the type that wind up Millwall behind the gate, and then stay quiet when the queues merge.

Fair enough I didn't page down and look at the comments, I just saw the tweet and I'm a bit of a Luddite on twitter related things so didn't realise that there were other comments under it, until Brightonia mentioned the comments, so I went and looked again.

Brightonia

Dec 7, 2012
Sussex by the sea
Fair enough I didn't page down and look at the comments, I just saw the tweet and I'm a bit of a Luddite on twitter related things so didn't realise that there were other comments under it, until Brightonia mentioned the comments, so I went and looked again.

Why people think to tweet Diego about it in the first place staggers me?

Why give somebody shit about something that was nothing to do with them?

Gullflyinghigh

Apr 23, 2012
It was only 1 person last night who cowardly removed the tweet. Diego knows we are a decent bunch overall. Don't get how people think it's acceptable to mention anythnig to Gus' son.

Sadly some people just seem to lose perspective where football's concerned, the lad's done nothing wrong yet gets grief for something that (possibly) happened involving his dad. Pathetic really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here