Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Season Ticket Refund

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
I'm cancelling my S/T as I'm moving 200 miles north, and it won't be convenient.

I thought club policy was to refund the amount paid before the season directly to a bank account. (They did this when I had to work saturdays before and couldn't attend).

I rang them this time to cancel, and they said you'd be refunded within 2/3 days.

Nothing tonight after I cancelled friday, so I rang them again, only to find out they in fact refunded the total to my season ticket smart card and not my bank account.

Is it not club policy to refund directly to my bank?

I won't be in need of any eCash in the near future and it seems like they are saying "you can have your money back but only through store credit".

Is there any way I can get that back?

D

Deleted member 18477

:lolol: that's a lot of f-ing e-cash!! There's not even £20 worth of products in the club's shop that id want let alone £500! :lolol:

Hope you get your money back pal! Although...

8. Smartcard Season Tickets are non-refundable and any refund shall be entirely at the discretion of the Club and will be considered only in exceptional circumstances. Refund values will be calculated on a pro-rata basis based on the number of Matches remaining in the Season and may be subject to a cancellation fee to cover the administration costs incurred by the Club in processing such a refund. The current cancellation fee is £50. . Any refunded monies due will be paid as Club e-cash.

For Direct Debit Ticket Holders wishing to cancel Season Ticket Smartcards after the deadline of 27 March 2013 but before 27 July 2013 the following fees apply:

£10 cancellation fee for cancellation between 28 March 2013 and 27 April 2013, with any refund balance paid to club e-cash.

£50 cancellation fee for cancellation between 28 April 2013 and 27 July 2013, with any refund balance paid to club e-cash.

From 28 July onwards Direct Debit Ticket Holders are committed to pay the full value of the season ticket through monthly direct debits and refunds will only be considered in exceptional circumstances.

Read more at http://www.seagulls.co.uk/tickets/termsandconditions/#jWZXubssJ2FGyZKL.99

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Thanks, it's much appreciated. I hope I'm the exceptional circumstance, as when I move with the GF, I can't reallistically get to the Amex to go to the club shop let alone use 'store credit' in there on stuff I don't need. I understand it's in the fine print but it's a daft proposal considering the situation.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
why dont you just sell your st on a match by match basis,your get your money back then

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
why dont you just sell your st on a match by match basis,your get your money back then

He's going to be 200 miles away so would need someone he could really trust to leave his card with and collect the money for each game.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
agree but out of 28000 fans,shirly that person exists

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
Thanks, it's much appreciated. I hope I'm the exceptional circumstance, as when I move with the GF, I can't reallistically get to the Amex to go to the club shop let alone use 'store credit' in there on stuff I don't need. I understand it's in the fine print but it's a daft proposal considering the situation.

Buy 6 home kits and 6 away kits, sell them on here for £35.00 a pop.
You'll be £60.00 out of pocked but I imagine you'll get your cash back within a week or two!

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I'm sure there must be someone on here who would buy the card from you, at say 10% discount on its value, who would then use the e-credit on their concourse for food and booze over the season ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here