Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Swansea fans a credit to their club

Canonman

Apr 14, 2011
Watching Swansea v Malmo, wow do their fans make some noise, although not a massive crowd their rendition of Land of my Fathers is superb, good addition to The Prem, 3-0 to The Swans at the mo. Swans v Cardiff should be interesting.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I'm sure The Soul Crew are really looking forward to a bit of competitive close harmony singing with them.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
For a club that only has crowds touching 20000 they are the bench mark for clubs like ours.

They are living proof that you don't have to bankrupt yourself to compete in the premier league.

It's not how much you spend it's how you spend it.
They buy players to suit there system rather than buy players then build a system around them

edna krabappel

NSC Patreon
Jul 7, 2003
Watching Swansea v Malmo, wow do their fans make some noise, although not a massive crowd their rendition of Land of my Fathers is superb, good addition to The Prem, 3-0 to The Swans at the mo. Swans v Cardiff should be interesting.

Hymns & Arias, isn't it?

Commander

NSC Patreon
Apr 28, 2004
London
And yet they still feel the need for goal music. Shameful.

dejavuatbtn

Aug 4, 2010
Henfield
There was a really good documentary about them the other night on BBC. Similar history to us of fans having to save the club from unscrupulous owners and spiralling out of the league. Just shows that all clubs have a nucleus of fans who would do anything to keep their club alive. It's a bit of a shame that some clubs don't remember this in the good times.

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here