Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Oscar-o-meter

Stat Brother

NSC Patreon
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Ok chaps we've had our first proper piece of Oscar, now lets have the knee JERK reactions.

Oh nuts I wanted a poll but my computer obviously didn't.

1) Hell yes I'm all in.

b) Nope it's still only preseason, I'm keeping my powder dry for a while.

iii) Fence

5) What about the children.

Last edited:

ozzygull

Oct 6, 2003
Reading
I think he will be fine. Seems to have a dry sense of humour. Obviously we don't know how we will perform under him. But at the moment I am 100% happy with his appointment.

So that's

1) Hell yes I'm all in.

I guess

bWize

Nov 6, 2007
Ok chaps we've had our first proper piece of Oscar, now lets have the knee JERK reactions.

Everything I have seen and heard from Oscar so far seems very positive. Comes across genuine, loyal and doesn't seem to posses an ego that is likely to get in the way. I just hope he can produce the beans this season. He seems to have all the extra attributes that Gus lacked personality wise.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Oscar doesn't come across as a "me , me , me" guy.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patreon
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I love him, I'm as 'in' as it is possible to be.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Very impressed so far. Talks about winning games, and not keeping the ball so the other team cannot score to win. Wants to entertain the fans. All music to my ears.

Thunder Bolt

Ordinary Supporter
I find him difficult to listen to as he's very softly spoken. I liked his sense of humour this evening. I'll wait until the season gets going before I form an opinion of him as a manager although it looks promising.

Seagull by the Sea

May 22, 2013
Definitely in - all the way

He has an air about him that is re-assuring yet professional and demanding, all at the same time.

He seems to not have any ego issues but the guy oozes confidence and it is clear that he is a natural winner.

As for his managerial ability, you can't manage at ANY level at Barcelona without ability and to go to ANY foreign country and win the league in your first year cannot be a fluke, surely??!!

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Said all the right things at the forum and a good sense of humour to boot. Loved the 'football is nothing without the fans' comment - he's going to be a winner!

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham
My OSCAR O METER HAS GONE THROUGH THE FECKING ROOF
image.jpg and my thermometer

Paying the bills

Latest Discussions

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Paying the bills

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here