Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official Brighton and Hove Albion YouTube channel

bubbaseagull

Nov 28, 2012
Hove
Instead of paying for seagulls player, I just found an Official Brighton and hove Albion YouTube channel. It gives us full match highlights and since BBC now do are commentary, is there a place for Seagulls player?... Go and check out the channel.:thumbsup: Link-http://www.youtube.com/user/officialbhafc?feature=watch

Jbanged

Jan 16, 2013
Barcelona
Excellent, now I just need some help for an xpat shield does anyone know of a good one so I can pick up the commentary?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Not a bad find but it is limited highlights Seagulls Player is far longer videos and content. Still if your not keen to pay the 10 pence a day for player then its better than nout.

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
Thank you very much for bringing this to everyone's attention.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Great work, just watched highlights (all be it reduced versions) of all the friendlies. Cheers!

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Instead of paying for seagulls player, I just found an Official Brighton and hove Albion YouTube channel. It gives us full match highlights and since BBC now do are commentary, is there a place for Seagulls player?... Go and check out the channel.:thumbsup: Link-http://www.youtube.com/user/officialbhafc?feature=watch

Are you saying that people are able to get commentary of all Brightons games for free?

bubbaseagull

Nov 28, 2012
Hove
Are you saying that people are able to get commentary of all Brightons games for free?

yes, we have signed A contract with BBC to do are commentary for every match until 2015, im not sure which BBC radio but i think it may be BBC 5 Live.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
yes, we have signed A contract with BBC to do are commentary for every match until 2015, im not sure which BBC radio but i think it may be BBC 5 Live.

BBC Sussex, but only if you listen through a radio. If you listen online you'll get their coverage of Crawley/Aldershot

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Don't you think 5live would be interested in some of the other 91 clubs, or rather 20 of them.

All it is is the renewal of the BBC Radio Sussex contract so no different from the last 20 years.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Sorry everyone, I thoght that they gave us FULL match highlights, sorry about the mistake...:wozza:

But what are full match highlights anyway - you either get highlights or the full match.

So are you saying this youtube site is run by the club ??? just because somebody has used the word "Official"

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
But what are full match highlights anyway - you either get highlights or the full match.

So are you saying this youtube site is run by the club ??? just because somebody has used the word "Official"

It is official, but I think it is a method of trying to get people to subscribe to player, as here you effectively get a preview as opposed to the full length version.

D

Deleted member 22389

What we need and it is something I wanted to do before the start of the season, was to create a site that allows people to add their link to Albion related YouTube videos. The thumbnail of the Youtube video gets displayed on the site which links through to the Youtube video. There are hundreds of Brighton videos on Youtube submitted by supporters. It is just a shame these are not in one place and in some sort of order by match, chant

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here