Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Article on State of the Game website - preview of the Championship 2013/14 season

joeinbrighton

Nov 20, 2012
Brighton
You may recall that from time to time I do a spot of writing for a football website called 'State Of The Game' where I have previously written a couple of articles about Brighton. Well, as it's my birthday today, SOTG have very kindly published my latest piece on their website this morning by way of a present. The article is a prediction piece on where I think each team will finish in the division, with a short paragraph's synopsis for each team.

Anyway the link to the piece is here:
http://stateofthegame.co.uk/2013/08...pionship-to-culminate-in-a-right-royal-flush/

Just to say the beginning of the piece is displaying a bit weird with no gap between the first couple of paragraphs. Not sure why that is, as it was fine when written in Wordpress. But, anyway let me know your thoughts on the article, be it on the likely inaccuracy of my soothsaying or my writing.

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton
Very good read, but like a lot of other pieces I have read, to many ppl giving notts forest to much credit for 2nd place, I think more like last year, just missing out on play-offs.

As much as I want us to do well, I think play-off spot could be hard to come by this season, I see us finishing just outside as well. I hope I am proved totally wrong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here